Saturday, November 20, 2010

Exclusive Discount Code from Lulus.com and My Favourite Picks!

So the lovely folks from Lulus.com contacted me and generously offered for me to reward my amazing readers with an exclusive discount code for their online store. Before I graciously accepted, I checked out their store as it was not well known to me previously (and I am not one to promote a product I don't believe in). I was genuinely impressed by their range of products and the affordability. I was also impressed by their range of vegan friendly products! I feel I need to point out I was not asked to review the site nor was I offered anything other than the discount code to share but I decided I wanted to make a post about them anyway =)

First and foremost here are the details of the discount code:

Visit http://www.lulus.com/ and enter SAFFRON at the checkout to get you 15% off the total purchase STOREWIDE (incl. sale items)!

The code is CASE SENSITIVE, is valid for customers from the US and CANADA, is a one use per customer coupon and is valid NOW until November 24th, 2010... So get shopping!!

Also, purchases over $75.00 qualify for FREE SHIPPING!

To help you with your shopping experience, I trawled through the site to come up with some of my favourite pieces. Narrowing them down was no easy task but here is what I came up with:

Favourite Dresses:

      Change in the Weather Dress $41.00               Golden Saffron Ruched Sleeve Dress $40.00

   Lotus Flare Dress $42.00  $29.50                      Raise Your Glass Taupe Dress $37.00


Favourite Tops & Jackets:
     Finding Frances Blush Jacket $75.00               Buttered Popcorn Lacy Yellow Top $34.00

Favourite Bottoms:


 Super Trooper Skinny Cargo Pants $48.00            Sandmaiden Blush Pink Jumpsuit $46.00   

Favourite Shoes:



Favourite Accessories and Jewelry:
      Aella Brass Chain Bracelet $24.00                  Beverly Boulevard Taupe Handbag $33.00

Art Gala Woven Black Clutch $17.00                      Laughing Owl Gold Ring $11.00      

 MY ABSOLUTE MUST HAVES:
           Office Party Taupe Dress $55.00              Delights Dolman Sleeve Navy Blue Top $34.00



I think I subconsciously left the best til last because I'm absolutely SMITTEN with the JC Daisy Wedges! I'm devastated that they sold out of my size, otherwise they would be well and truly on their way over to me! I'm tempted to get them a size up. Realistically though, lulu.com has gone into my bookmarks and I will periodically check back to see if they are restocked. Fingers crossed!

So I hope this has been helpful. So many other pieces that I LOVE are on the verge of selling out or are already out of stock so you have to be quick! HAPPY SHOPPING ALL! =)

Tag Follow Saffron Haze

11 comments:

  1. Probably the nicest clothes I've seen all day
    Just beautiful

    Thanks for sharing !


    much love,
    hope to hear from you
    http://flyingakite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw amazing pics!! I love the dress with the heart-shaped back :) thank you for sharing, I really need to go shopping now :D

    xxxxx

    lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics!

    Thanks for the comment, stop by again! :o)

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first dress and the black shoe are so pretty.
    I loved them. I liked your blog, i'm following u.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing finds!

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pieces!! like the owl ring!

    Vicky
    (new post: Venice for a Day & follow me)

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these pieces are just gorgeous!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO awesome. these are some great picks, god the shoes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. VERY INSPIRING ACCESSORISES AND OUTFITS! i AM FOLLOWING YOU!

    http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm in love with jeffrey Campbell's platforms!

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading them all and visiting your blogs =)