Thursday, December 2, 2010

Deceptive...

Silk blazer: Vintage   T-shirt, shoes: Sportsgirl   Skirt, hand harness: ASOS

So APPARENTLY, yesterday was the first day of summer… I live in the so called “Sunshine State” in the largest desert island in the world, and this is what I wore on the first day of summer. Least to say, I am slightly resentful of the weather. I’ve been looking forward to the warmth and sunshine for oh so long, but no… We have had a record breaking spring for rainfall this year. Slight change for the drought we were suffering from for years!

On the positive note though, I always find my photos turn out best in rainy weather, regardless of the time of day, so that’s usually the only thing I have to look forward to on rainy days =)

Anyhoo, this is what I wore to the movies the other night. I saw RED with Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman and John Malkovich. Loved it! Malkovich was amazing! I recommend you all go see it! I was naughty and did some shopping as well so will have to show you my new goodies soon. Speaking of which, love love loving this hand harness I just got in the mail from ASOS! You can find it here. I got it in a S/M and was so thought the rings wouldn’t fit on my fingers but luckily they do, but it’s definitely a small make!



Tag Follow Saffron Haze

13 comments:

  1. Summer? OH OH friend I DREAM of summer. Freezing my arse off, and not a cute piece of winter clothing in my closet. YOU look like a warm reminder that good weather is right around the corner. Well, a couple of seasons later, kind of corner.

    Happy Summer to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love the purple-ness of that blazer. it's so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i hate u girl ,,,hate you :)))) i hate u because i lovee the jewelry ,, the blazer, the color of the blazer,,,,,, no no no ,,,, i love the whole outfit,,,greattttttttttttttttttttttt




    i just wait ur next post :*:*







    http://anonimusher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jewelry is gorgeous! I love your bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love every single items you wore + your polish on toes amazing color :)

    check out my blog for December issue featuring Salvatore Ferragamo items!
    (to those of you who haven't visited my blog yet, please follow my blog and/or twitter @divalicious_m thanks!)

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the brilliant purple top and gold slave bracelet! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! Nice to be able to wear that when it's so cold up here in the North :) Clouds are better for photos, sun (which most people think is best) takes so much color, shading, etc. away from your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1st That blazer is on fire:)..2nd-your outfit is a killer..3rd-your accessories have some insane swagger..and 4th-Your super beautiful!!.Your looking lush and cute!!.Am new to your blog and am loving it already:).

    Check out my blog when you have time:
    http://purplement.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So stunning !!!

    Kisses
    minnja
    xoxo

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So amazing colour of blazer and I so looove your hand harness.
    We have so fabulous winter here in Ireland!

    xo Ra

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit so much, the gray skirt with that purple blazer is so perfect. I've never done a maxi skirt and this makes me want to
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice outfit! Love your style! xoxo

    www.theuniquechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your lovely comments! I enjoy reading them all and visiting your blogs =)